- 15 oz. can Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp. almond butter
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- Pinch of cayenne
- In food processor with the "S" blade in place and running, drop the garlic into the chute and run until minced.
- While processor is still running, add garbanzo beans.
- Add lemon juice, oil, almond butter and seasonings.
- Process until well mixed and creamy, scraping down sides to incorporate all ingredients.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with veggies, crackers or whole wheat pita bread.