These are great for a sweet, nutritious snack. I keep mine in the freezer and grab some when I'm on the go or give them to the kids for an afternoon snack.
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp. raw honey, maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Puree banana, honey and cinnamon in a Magic Bullet or food processor
- Coat walnuts with banana mixture, making sure to thoroughly cover each walnut.
- Pour walnuts on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in 250 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minute to prevent burning.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before serving.