- 3 medium-large portabello mushrooms
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 scallions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup fresh minced parsley
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce (use Tamari for gluten-free version)
- 1 1/2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced fine
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Remove stems and gills from mushrooms and rinse thoroughly. Pat dry with paper towel and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Place remaining ingredients in a large bowl and whisk together.
- Add mushrooms and toss until evenly coated.
- Let marinate at room temperature for 2-3 hours tossing occasionally.
- Cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature prior to serving.
- Serve atop Edamame & Coconut Rice Salad or as a side dish.