Adapted from Whole Plants Cookbook
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Onion, diced
- 5 cloves Garlic, pressed
- 2 cups fresh Tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp. Parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp. Basil, minced
- 1/2 tsp. fresh Sage, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried Tarragon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut squash lengthwise and clean out seeds. Place squash cut side down on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes or until squash is easily pierced with a sharp knife. Remove from oven and cool.
- Saute' onion and garlic with a little water in a medium skillet over medium heat until onion is soft. Add tomatoes, parsley, basil, sage and tarragon: cook for 3-4 minutes. Season with sea salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Using a fork, gently pull the strands of squash away from the peel. Place strands in a large serving bowl.
- Add vegetables to squash and mix gently until squash is covered. Serve warm.