Adapted from Glorious Greens cookbook
- 1 Zuchinni, washed and sliced
- 1 Yellow Squash, washed & sliced
- 1 cup brocolli, lightly steamed
For the Pesto
- 2 Garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 cups fresh Spinach, washed & dried
- 1/2 cup fresh Basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh Parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts
- 3 tbsp. freshly squeezed Lemon juice
- Sea salt & Ground pepper to taste
- Place zuchinni, squash and brocolli in a bowl. Set aside.
- Placed peeled garlic in the bowl of a food processor fited with the "S" blade. Add the spinach, basil and parsley leaves. Process to chop.
- While motor is running, add the olive oil in a stream and the nuts. Add lemon juice and process again.
- Season to taste and toss with fresh veggies.