Adapted from Glorious Greens cookbook
- 1 bunch Watercress
- 3 cups Carrots, shredded
- 1 Celery stalk, diced
- 1/4 cup Vidalia or Red Onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/2 tbsp. Dijon or Whole Grain Mustard
- 1/2 tbsp. Freshly Squeesed Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Strip the watercress leaves from the bunch and wash. Chop delicately.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine carrots, celery, onion, watercress and raisins. Mix gently.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing in a jar and shake until mixed. Pour over salad.
- Top with almonds.