- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 1/4 cups Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 1/2-1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- half pint of organic raspberries
- Place walnuts in food processor and blend on high until the nuts are finely ground.
- Add the almonds, cinnamon, cacao and salt. Pulse to combine.
- Add the dates one at a time through the chute of the food processor while it is running. What you should end up with is a mix that appears rather like cake crumbs, but that when pressed, will easily stick together (if the mixture does not hold together well, add more dates).
- Press into a lined cake pan or mold. Place in freezer or fridge until ready to serve (it is also easier to cut these when they are very cold). Store in an airtight container.
- Top each brownie with Coconut Creme and a raspberry.