Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 6 tbsp. sucanat
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. olive or coconut oil (melted)
- 3-4 tbsp. dairy free milk (I use almond or coconut milk)
- 4 tbsp. cranberries or vegan chocolate chips
- Blend first five ingredients together in a food processor.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Form into cookie shapes and place on a greased or parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 8-9 minutes.
Yields 12 cookies