Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 30 cookies
- 2 1/2 cups Honeyville almond flour*
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Palm Shortening
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda in a large bowl.
- To the flour mixture add shortening, syrup & vanilla; blend with an electric mixer until well incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Form dough into balls, place onto parchment lined cookie sheet and press to flatten.
- Bake 9-10 minutes.
*I have tried using other brands of almond flour but they don't come out the same and don't taste as good as this one.