Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup peanut butter, no sugar added
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar*
- 1 bag vegan chocolate chips
- cacao nibs (optional)
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, salt & powdered sugar with a mixer until smooth.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips.
- Roll peanut butter mixture into balls then coat with the melted chocolate.
- Place balls on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with nibs if you're using. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens again - about 30-45 minutes.
*I make powdered sugar by placing 1 cup of sucanat (unrefined whole cane sugar) in a high speed blender and process until a fine powder is formed. This is a healthier option because it's not the refined white sugar that is so bad for your health.