adapted from ChocolateCoveredKatie.com
- 4 medium-sized apples, diced small
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 tbsp. milk of choice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 8 tbsp. sucanat
- optional add-ins: walnuts, raisins, etc.
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 2 1/2 tbsp. oat flour (or another flour of choice)
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease 4 oven-safe 2-cup dishes.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine first five ingredients (and optional add-ins, if desired). Stir well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine remaining three ingredients and stir well.
- Now, mix everything together and pour into the greased dishes. (If you like a more-crumbly crumble, increase the amounts of the last three ingredients.)
- Bake 40 minutes (in the middle of the oven, not the very top), then turn the oven to high-broil for 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat, but let sit in oven 15 more minutes.
- Top with Coconut Creme if desired.