Copycat Almond Joy
makes 15-20 mini candies
- 1 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup agave
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips
- 15-20 almonds
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor. Press into a small container; I used a glass loaf pan.
- Refrigerate for an hour then remove and cut into 1 inch square pieces.
- Dab a small amount of melted chocolate atop each piece of candy then top with an almond.
- Return to refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Serve.