Artichoke Aioli & Vegetable Dip
adapted from Crazy, Sexy Kitchen
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water for 4 or more hours to soften
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/4 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. agave
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup jarred artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped tarragon
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tbsp. minced shallot
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- In a high-speed blender, blend cashews, water, oil, vinegar, lemon juice, agave, garlic and salt until smooth. Add water as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Move mixture to a bowl and whisk in artichokes, tarragon, parsley, shallots and lemon zest.
- Serve with sliced cucumbers, celery, carrots, red peppers, brocolli or whatever tickles your fancy!